Friday, November 12, 2010

Saturday Morning

 This morning we all piled into the car to go to the river via the shops and coffee place.
 We didn't walk along the river today.  While SHE had her morning cappuccino, we ran around the picnic area.  Then walked up the hill.  We were free to run around like........well....like dogs.  Kendra went AWOL as usual, so she had to be put on the lead.
 Even Bella was fairly well behaved, just watching the cyclists and walkers today. No chasing.
 These are just a few of the pictures of us. (SHE took 46!)


 After an hour, it was time to go home.  Bella refused to be put in the car.  She was so cunning that she came, sat, got her treat and ran away.  Finally she jumped into the driver's seat by herself.  Obviously she  wanted to get in by herself.  We thought she was very naughty.
UNTIL............

We got home and found that Kendra had helped herself to a baguette! 
(Don't know who made the seat so messy.  I'm sure it wasn't me.)

15 comments:

  1. HI
    Sure looks like a fun place to run and play!! I do like to get in the car by myself too!! HEHE
    Hope Kendra enjoyed the baguette.

    wags
    Jazzi
    Did you get my e-mail??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...we think Kendra is smart. She must have been quiet the whole trip. She must have been hungry from her morning run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! thanks for taking us on your trip.Paws up to yea Kendra I can see mom being more carefull where she puts the shopping lol!!
    See yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a gorgeous area for you to sniff and run. Hummmmm I have been known to Help Myself too. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beootiful place to go walkies in! I would not want to leave it either.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Kendra...was it tasty? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendra....you naughty Scottie!
    What a great park to go all zoomie!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baguette looks awfully good to me, too!

    Roo Roo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can understand why your mom takes so many fotos! I think the three of you together are the cutest thing I ever seen! I must admits that I still have troubles telling who is who when you all in da same foto!

    Can you gives me a hint how to tell you apart??

    MinnaK

    PeeS........Way to go Kendra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome spot for walkies!
    We bet that baguette was delicious!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really looks like a gorgous place to go walking!! We love it!! We know you had a great time! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowee! What a super terrific marvelous walkie! And can you really blames Kendra? That baguette looks DEE-lish!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kendra - nice work on the baguette! I bet it was wonderful. Gotta keep those humans on their toes :) The three of you running on the green grass is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I am going to box Pippi up and ship her to you! What a wonderful way to spend a Scottie life

    ReplyDelete
  14. You tell Kendra its only fun til some buddy gets hurt
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. She only took 46 photos? Man, you guys are lucky!!! I think Kendra and I are soul sisters! I woulda been right there with her helping myself to that bread!
    Snuggles,
    twix

    ReplyDelete