Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thanks

First of all, we'd like to send a huge thank you to Ginger and Buddy for giving us this terrific award. (Although we now feel we will need to add poetry and essays.) Now, we have to tell you seven things about ourselves.

1. We are three scottie career girls. We've never had nor will we have puppies.

2. Kendra is the oldest. She hates people and anything out of the ordinary. (We think she's Autistic.) She loves food and chasing her ball. She loves to chase it while dinner is being prepared.

3. I'm next, Daisy, I'm seven. I'm very out-going and friendly. I love to chase anything with a pulse: cats, especially, but I go after lizards, birds, bugs......it moves, I'm after it. I'm very curious about everything. I love walks, riding in the car and meeting people.

4. Bella is the baby. She is a wild child and loves nothing better than to torment the rest of us. Bella teases the dogs next door and frogs. She likes to chase anything. Bella has the most expressive ears.

5. Kendra is the best guard dog. No one comes in the garden when she's around--even people she knows. She sounds very fierce, cannot be quietened AND will go for ankles if she has a chance. If we have visitors she has to be put in the bedroom.

6. Bella barks at everyone, too. She has been known to lunge at people walking past, and hates wheels. We're working on her and she is getting better. She greets other dogs by launching into a game of bitey face which startles them.

7. I am the nearly perfect dog. My big problem is my obsession with cats. They drive me nuts!

Now, we're supposed to recommend this award to others. That's VERY difficult because we love so many blogs AND we're unsure who has already received it. So if no one else has given you the award, consider it yours. There are just so many Blogs, we read and love. Departing from the path, we just want to thank ALL of You who read our posts and comment. We love reading your stories and seeing you in action! And we feel so special when you leave a comment.
So a huge Thank You to all of you, Daisy, Bella and Kendra. (And our typist, Alpha.)

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. We love hearing about your life.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Daisy and co and thank you to you too. I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooos Scotties! congrats on woo award!
    It was so nice reading all of those things about woo all!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I got one yesterday too....trying to figure out how to pass it on.
    We love your blog, Terriers of the world unite!
    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done girls! Rooooooooo! Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your beautiful awardie! I can't wait to read some of your original Scottie poetry!

    I very much enjoyed learning how you all are so different. Sorry about the kitteh obsession though. But I kinda know where you're coming from. We lives with kittehs but we STILL like to chase off the kittehs that might be so bold as to wander into our backyard.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve this award because if any blog puts a smile on my human's face, it is yours. You girls know how to make life amusing. Reading about Kendra (who hates people) makes Bonny sound nearly normal. I am more like Daisy or Bella.

    Keep on funning
    Hector

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! We love getting to know you girlz better! Exactly how old is Kendra?

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, it was nice to learn more about you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! Mom and I like to visit you and read your adventures!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo, gratsers on your shiny award!! it was super cool to learn all those factoids about you pretty scottie ladies!
    miss daisy, i like to chase anythingie that moves, too. i think i can now call myself a pro at catching flies. my big sis asa taught me. she even goes after the bumblebees, but i'm not that brave yet. heehee.
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was nice to learn a little about each of you. You make a good team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for your wonderful award. I have to live with 2 cats if you can believe that!

    ReplyDelete