We have received a couple of awards from our friends and we want to acknowledge their kindness in thinking about us.
The first was from Ranger. He awarded this to us over a month ago.....
OMD we are so slack.
I, Daisy, have decided to tell seven things about myself, because is is MY blog.
1. I love sleeping on my back in doorways or the hall.
2. I'm the ambassador scottie. I allow people AND children to pat me.
3. Cats make me go berserk. I emit a shrill bark and run wildly in circles--usually tangling up all the leads.
4. I love to roll in the grass.
5. To my great embarrassment, I cannot jump very high. I can get on and off the couch, but that's about it. I can't get into the car or on the big bed by myself. So I sleep under the big bed.
6. If I'm lying in the doorway, centre of a room or the hallway, Bella and Roxy are afraid to go by me, they cry like little puppies--I AM TOP DOG.
7. SHE calls me the Fun Police because I always try to stop the others when they play to rough--I just like to keep the peace.
* * * * *
Our friend Cotton also gave us HIS 'The Friendly Blogger Award'. Yes, it's HIS. He MADE it to thank all the dogs who have been friendly to him and encouraged his blogging.
If you haven't met Cotton, he's a rough, tough dude disguised as a fluffy, white cotton ball.
We'd like to thank both Ranger and Cotton for giving us these awards!
So THANKS GUYS!!!