We have been given this award by our friends Fred and Gloria the bassets, Susie and Sidebite (the scotties) and Reuben that handsome dachshund! We are honoured (but feel that it is the wrong award--we'd do better with one for being Slack and Procrastinating, to be honest!)
We are asked to answer a few questions as recipients of this award. So here goes:
1. What is our favourite number? We'd have to say three because there are three of us, and all of our treats and stuff come in threes.
2. What is our favourite non-alcholic drink? Water. River water, rain water, puddle water, gutter water....or water that has been ageing in pots. (Roxy has been known to drink bubble bath water.)
3. Do we prefer facebook, twitter, or blogging? It has to be blogging. SHE has a facebook page, but doesn't use it much and the only twitter we know about is the birds that we chase.
4. What is our passion? Cats! Chasing them, barking at them or just observing them. We are fairly obsessive.
5. What is our favourite pattern? You guessed it. Tartan....what else..any colour.
6. Our favourite day of the week? SATURDAY, when we go to the river to meet our friends and get filthy dirty. We don't even mind the baths much afterwards, and then we get bones.
7. Our favourite flower? Daisies, of course.
So thank you so much friends who passed this award along to us. It's nice to be thought of.
(and now for something different)
Roxy just loves our little heater.
Happy Friday, it's nearly the weekend....!