Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday

 Okay.  I know I said no more water pictures, but this one is part of our story.  The river has risen enough to start entering shops and stuff.
 This morning when we went to check on the water and get HER coffee we found that the coffee van (more of a container) was missing!  The orange 'entry' sign shows where we drive up to order HER morning cappuccino--and my butterscotch button.
After our walk around town, we got back in the car to go home and SHE stopped at the new drive-thru bakery to get some coffee.  The manager thought I was so cute--Bella was hiding on the floor--HE gave us a free fingerbun!
 We had to bring it home to share with Kendra.


National Taco Day!  Free fingerbun!  Does it get any better?

14 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, flood! Stay safe and away from that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooooooooly smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at all dat water! And here we was complaining bout a tornado flooding our porch...sheez!
    If you has any of dat fingerbun left...I live at 123 Puddles St.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone stays safe from all that water!!
    Enjoy your donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy.. that's a whole lotta water... stay outta there.. and stay safe. Water rises very fast sometimes. Over here.. its flooding in a whole lotta places too!

    The fingerbun was nice though. That was sweet of the lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think that fingerbun looks soooooo delicious.
    I feel so bad fur all the people who have their businesses flooded. How long do they think it will take for the water to go down? I hope it can't get any where even near your house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, I know if we had that bun over here, we would probably get a smell. Lucky you! That water is scary crazy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that looks SO YUMMY! I am quite green with envy.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Been watching the cricket???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free fingerbuns!! That is great! The water though....has it stopped raining yet? It looks really bad! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I has never had a fingerbun but is sure looks yummy!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Too much water fur me, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man you guys get all kinds of cool treats with that whole coffee deal!

    We've started a week of giveaways at my blog www.PetBlogsUnited.com, so stop by & you could be a winner!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep!! I would say that Life doesnt get any better than that!! You guys have had a great weekend!!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, We've been worried about you guys. With all that water. Glad you're OK.

    Food makes things OK.

    Arroooooo! Stuart

    ReplyDelete