We'd like to thank Jazzi of Jazzi's World for giving us this award. If you haven't met Jazzi, you are missing a wonderful, taco-eating, squirrel-chasing scottie!
According to that Blogger Eat-a- Kit Duo, Frankie and Puddles, we can change award rules a bit. So we are.
We're supposed to tell you a set number of things about us; but we've done this several times before. We're going to tell you things about .....
1. That woe-is-me look showing the whites of her eyes is normal.
2. She is our ALARM girl, especially when it comes to food.
Around food time, she starts with a cough, which changes to a cry and finally, if ignored a loud bark.
3. Kendra loves FOOD. She cries with excitement while dinner is being prepared. She is always looking for snacks.
4. She doesn't chase CATS. She ignores them. She ignores most things.
5. Kendra is usually found lying in the front window...on guard duty. She hates anything getting in our front garden, or even walking past the house. She sounds very fierce. If told to stop, she continues with a sort of swallowed growl.....like growling under your breath.
6. Kendra will go for an unguarded ankle. But if cornered and has to submit to attention from other people, she just zones out....and pretends it's not happening.
7. On walks, she is extremely slow. She has to stay on the lead because she gets lost in the moment and doesn't keep up. She is serious about pee-mail, reading each one and carefully finding a place to answer.
8. She LOVES to roll in the grass.... walk 3 steps, roll....walk 3 steps roll....
9. Her fur is the most difficult to comb out AND a magnet for burrs.
10. She's eleven and a half ....so she can do what she wants.
Now we are supposed to award this to others, but we know many of our friends have received this award. If we follow your blog, consider this award yours.
Again, Jazzi, Thanks for thinking of us!
Congrants on your award and telling us about Kendra, I like number 10, I think she has earned it.ReplyDelete
See Yea George xxx
Congratulations on the award!!! The things about Kendra are very nice to know!!! Lots of love, Holly and momReplyDelete
I'm thinkin this gal could do whatever she wanted even at age 3. heheheReplyDelete
I am sooooo glad that you felt comfortable changing the rules a bit to fit your needs. that is grrrrrreat.
My feeling is.. when you are given a GIFT you are free to do whatever you want with it. Awards are Gifts, too.
Loved the "Look". Too very funny!!!
You sound like my type of girl - especially where food is concerned!
Congratulations on your award. Very Cute!!ReplyDelete
Benny & Lily
That was alot of cool information about Kendra. I growl under my breath too when I am not suppose to bark!! Kendra has earned being Top dog!!
Thanks fur sharing all about you! Every house needs an alarm system!
gratsers on your doggie bloggie award, ladies!!ReplyDelete
i liked learning more about you, miss kendra! you are a feisty little lady. i like that! :)
the booker man
Congratulations on your award, guys! Kendra is an ankle biter! YIKES!ReplyDelete
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Congratulations on your award. I think a lot of us are changing up the rules now. I did find the Kendra facts intersting. She has earned the right to what she wants. She's a grande dame at this point. Bless her.ReplyDelete
lotsa licks, Lola
YAY!!!! we loved hearing more about miss kendra! Duncan has to stay on a leash too (He gets a little distracted by all the new smells that occur while he was away shhh..... don't tell hehehe)ReplyDelete
It was great to learn more about you Bella, you are a special little lady :)ReplyDelete
I think you're right, at 11 she should be able to do what she wants.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your Award. Good work on the tag. We love food and Bailey loves rolling. We can't wait to be 11 and a 1/2 so we can do what we want - that will be great!ReplyDelete
Martha and Bailey xx