Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blogville Back to School Bash


 It's nearly Back to School time!
And we are ready.....
Look at the FANTASTIC Backpacks Sarge (and his talented PA) made for us!

 Naturally, I had daisies and bones put on mine.  But look at the centre of the big daisy!  It shows that I love daisies.  And there's a kangaroo--because I, Daisy, chased kangaroos TWICE!
 
Bella has her name in the bone and lots of bones
 PLUS CATS. 
 She is our most obsessive dog when it comes to CATS.
 AND
Roxy has BIRDS because she loves to chase them. And there are birds IN her bone.
There's even a kookaburra!
And a kiwi...they don't fly so she might have a chance at catching one of those--If one happens to immigrate from New Zealand!
BOL!

I, Daisy, will be teaching a class about TREATS.  And though the class is full, I know many of you will be there via
 'The School of the Air'.
I'm a bit nervous.

I also want to remind you of the Raffle and stuff you can buy over at Mona and Weenies.

Should be a grrrrreat start to the school year.

23 comments:

  1. You have your own personalised backpacks. They are fabulous!!!
    Good luck Daisy, don't be nervous, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chased kangaroos ? Twice ? Can life get any better ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD!! We are so excited about your class!

    PS.... We just remembered about taking the photo, and made the human take it. We hope it isn't too late to send it in...

    Ooops...

    Waggles, Dougal and Floyd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove your backkpacks! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great backpacks and we'd love to hear your Roo chasing stories. See you in class. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw those lovely backpacks!! :)
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  7. those backpacks are PAWSOME!! Did you get our photos - mom e-mailed them to you for us.

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your class will be WONDERFUL... no need to be nervous about anythingy... except maybe fur PUDDLES... who has some NEW SHARP TACKS that I think she is plannin to put on all the teachers Chairs. LOOK before you SIT.

    Your backpacks are WONDERFUL!!! I love them. Just perfect fur EACH of you and what you LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where've I been????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarge's backpacks are just so wonderful. I can't believe that Gail was too 'busy' to order me one. Talk about being the odd one out in class....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarge did a great job on the back packs. I'm sure your class will be great.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A class on treats and I didn't hear about it until NOW?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your backpacks are perfect for each one of you, girls!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just great backpacks guys!!!! Sarge sure did a fab job on all of them, huh?


    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bummer, we wanted to get into your class, but Mom has been so busy with sick doggies that she forgot to send our applications. Maybe next time!
    Morgan, Sebastian and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are the best backpacks ever guys! I love them! Good luck teaching your classes, I hope that all of the students listen and pay attention (unlike me!). Have fun!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Sarge sure is talented to hand out all those custom made back packs! Wowie!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarge made some cool backpacks
    Snuggles
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  19. These bag packs are so lovely! Sarge really put a lot of thought into designing these bags. I will observe the class tomorrow and join in the fun even though we were too late to officially register.

    You'll be a great teacher, I am sure. My boys will love you.

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your backpacks are awsome!! I love your header picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are great designer bags. Daisy your yellow backpack is so cheerful with the big daisy heart.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete