We'd like to thank Jazzi of Jazzi's World for giving us this award. If you haven't met Jazzi, you are missing a wonderful, taco-eating, squirrel-chasing scottie!
According to that Blogger Eat-a- Kit Duo, Frankie and Puddles, we can change award rules a bit. So we are.
We're supposed to tell you a set number of things about us; but we've done this several times before. We're going to tell you things about .....
1. That woe-is-me look showing the whites of her eyes is normal.
2. She is our ALARM girl, especially when it comes to food.
Around food time, she starts with a cough, which changes to a cry and finally, if ignored a loud bark.
3. Kendra loves FOOD. She cries with excitement while dinner is being prepared. She is always looking for snacks.
4. She doesn't chase CATS. She ignores them. She ignores most things.
5. Kendra is usually found lying in the front window...on guard duty. She hates anything getting in our front garden, or even walking past the house. She sounds very fierce. If told to stop, she continues with a sort of swallowed growl.....like growling under your breath.
6. Kendra will go for an unguarded ankle. But if cornered and has to submit to attention from other people, she just zones out....and pretends it's not happening.
7. On walks, she is extremely slow. She has to stay on the lead because she gets lost in the moment and doesn't keep up. She is serious about pee-mail, reading each one and carefully finding a place to answer.
8. She LOVES to roll in the grass.... walk 3 steps, roll....walk 3 steps roll....
9. Her fur is the most difficult to comb out AND a magnet for burrs.
10. She's eleven and a half ....so she can do what she wants.
Now we are supposed to award this to others, but we know many of our friends have received this award. If we follow your blog, consider this award yours.
Again, Jazzi, Thanks for thinking of us!