First of all, we'd like to send a huge thank you to Ginger and Buddy for giving us this terrific award. (Although we now feel we will need to add poetry and essays.) Now, we have to tell you seven things about ourselves.
1. We are three scottie career girls. We've never had nor will we have puppies.
2. Kendra is the oldest. She hates people and anything out of the ordinary. (We think she's Autistic.) She loves food and chasing her ball. She loves to chase it while dinner is being prepared.
3. I'm next, Daisy, I'm seven. I'm very out-going and friendly. I love to chase anything with a pulse: cats, especially, but I go after lizards, birds, bugs......it moves, I'm after it. I'm very curious about everything. I love walks, riding in the car and meeting people.
4. Bella is the baby. She is a wild child and loves nothing better than to torment the rest of us. Bella teases the dogs next door and frogs. She likes to chase anything. Bella has the most expressive ears.
5. Kendra is the best guard dog. No one comes in the garden when she's around--even people she knows. She sounds very fierce, cannot be quietened AND will go for ankles if she has a chance. If we have visitors she has to be put in the bedroom.
6. Bella barks at everyone, too. She has been known to lunge at people walking past, and hates wheels. We're working on her and she is getting better. She greets other dogs by launching into a game of bitey face which startles them.
7. I am the nearly perfect dog. My big problem is my obsession with cats. They drive me nuts!
Now, we're supposed to recommend this award to others. That's VERY difficult because we love so many blogs AND we're unsure who has already received it. So if no one else has given you the award, consider it yours. There are just so many Blogs, we read and love. Departing from the path, we just want to thank ALL of You who read our posts and comment. We love reading your stories and seeing you in action! And we feel so special when you leave a comment.