Saturday, May 4, 2019

Weekend Warrior


First of all--LOOK--we have PUDDLES!
Dui and I, Roxy ARE in this photo.
 Friday was a RAINY day.

All the peeps were happy about the rain, but we weren't impressed.
*   *    *   *   *
This morning, at the river, Coco found a fish--a nice, smelly one.
She didn't even eat it, or roll on it or anything.
Just buried it!

I, Roxy, went over to  just have a look; after  she'd finished and walked away.

I may have started digging a bit.
When all of a sudden Coco was all over me and the fight was on!
I was on my back and she was snarling and snapping, on top of me.
I was snarling and snapping, too.
I think I would have had her, but her dad pulled her off.

I got a slash on my head--see


 And a cut ear--you can see some blood on the edge.
 I'm sure I could have won, though....

Don't worry, after we calmed down and Coco got in trouble, 
we made up.
(I didn't get much sympathy from the peeps either.)


14 comments:

  1. Hey Roxy, you're a REAL TERRIER!
    Well done my girl!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Hope those scratches heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, sorry you have injurys and glad you made up after the fight. all that smelly fish must have gone to someones head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Coco got in trouble. That was not nice of her to jump you, Roxy! And that's a nice BIG puddle! I"m so happy that you got rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was not nice of Coco. Glad it was not more serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella and Dui didn't come to your rescue??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad to hear you and Coco made up. It's too bad you didn't get to have any of that stinky fish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh, Coco should have been willing to share that stinky fishy. Hope your wounds heal nicely.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like hearing my friends have been fighting. I am glad no one has been hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Fighting over a dead fish stinks in more ways than one. I hope y'all are okay and I'm happy that you've made up. I'm sending sympathy to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Noes!!! Gurl, sorry abouts the scuffle... I thinks that Coco should have shared her stinky fishies with you, butts I guess a stinkie fishie is a treasure! Glads you gurls made up, and maybe next time she;ll share the find with you....or not.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roxy Darlin' your sweet little ear...I'm so sorry.
    Now would be the time to get HER to buy you a sparkly ear stud.
    Coco must have been excited by finally being out after the rain.

    Tell HER I hope she will decided to may try quilting. I'm quite
    surprised and excited with my effort so far. After I bought all my fabric etc for the quite on today's post. I discovered a 'miin quilt kit' for beginners, "Sew Simple Handmade Happy". It comes with fabric. SHE will have to buy batting and thread I bought one SHE might want to look into that first. Also one thing I did not think about was the space my large quilt takes it is 36"x36". I am loving it though!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. One Dog’s Fish Is Another Dog’s Poison guess you got the poison.
    Your Friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy Madi Scarf continues to deliver warmth and hugs YOU.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no!!!! Are you recovering? That's terrible!

    ReplyDelete